This a recent project undertaken to transform a room using Feng Shui principles. The aim was to brighten up the room and improve the flow of chi, ultimately improving the look and feel. Here are some top tips used to create this zen bedroom:
1) Limiting EMFs to prevent a build up of stale negative energy.
2) Having the bed accessible from both sides gives balance.
3) Placing the bed in command position where the door can be seen provides a sense of security but note it should not directly face the door.
4) Since the bed is positioned under a window, it is important to have a strong and solid headboard.
5) Use of neutral colours to promote a harmonious sleep.
6) Artwork is positive and uplifting keeping photos of people to a minimum
7) lighting used gives a variety of options for a a soft and warm atmosphere.
8) Zero clutter under the bed and in drawers
9) Limiting mirrors in the bedroom to avoid negative reflections and too much stimulation.
Share your thoughts on this transformation.
Feeling content with life and aligned to your most positive vibrational energy does not have to be a magic formula. Simple steps incorporated into our daily life can bring about a feeling of joy and contentment. Daily gratitude for what we have immediately let’s the universe know you are a glass half full person and when done for the heart, you really do feel the joy for all that makes up your life. From the food on our table, the roof over our head, our loved ones, a compliment, a kind gesture that happened today...... anything. From this point you begin to genuinely feel content with your life in the here and now. The feeling of lack begins to dissolve as does the desperate feeling of chasing what you think you want, instead surrendering to allow all good things to flow to you.
Being graceful allows you to have a sense of elegance when handling anything that comes your way. Life comes with the ups and downs but how you approach the downs will determine how you perceive things and navigate through those times.
Living life with gratitude and grace can uplift your soul to a state of joy and be the foundational elements that really give you that glowing presence that can spread to others through the positive interactions you have.
Share your stories of how you live your life in grace and gratitude.
Citrine crystals look great for styling the home and have amazing healing properties that can boost self confidence and attract abundance. Here is a 5 minute energiser meditation that is super easy and effective.
1) Hold a citrine crystal in your hand
2) Close your eyes and begin to breath deeply
3) Set an intention for your crystal based on what you would like it to help you with
4) Continue to breathe and meditate focusing on the intention and FEELING as if it has already happened. Continue for as long as you feel needed. Feel the positive energy.
5) You may also like to place your crystal on the solar plexus and visualise a cleansed, balanced chakra.
6) To close, breathe in deeply, bringing in the positive energy down to your root chakra, feel the positivity being locked in at a physical level.
7) Give thanks and when you are ready, open your eyes.
Let me know your experience of this.