The tourmaline crystal is one of my favourite all rounder stones as it has properties that can help with some fundamental basics when it comes to cleansing energy in you and around you. It causes any negativity that may be directed to you intentionally or unintentionally will bounce right back. Here are my favourite reasons why you must have black tourmaline in your crystal kit.
1) Cleanses dense energy into lighter and higher vibrational energy.
2) Provides a protective shield around our personal energy field.
3)Clears negative energy created from electromagnetic vibrations caused by mobile phones, technology etc.
4) It is very grounding and therefore helps bring a connection back to this physical world.
5) It has super high vibrational frequencies that offers protective energies to your home.
Place black tourmaline at the front door to transform the energies entering your home into positivity.
Hope this helps.
Using sage smudge sticks to clear any stale and negative energy that may have built up in the space is very effective.
Science is starting to get on board with this and studies are showing that burning sage releases negative ions (the good vibes) which neutralises the positive ions (the bad vibes) which is thought to be a cause of fatigue, stress, anxiety. This metaphysical study of energy is becoming more intelligent about the non-physical and physical world we live in and as our homes become even more populated with technology, wireless products, robotic and smart tools, we need to find ways of effectively neutralising the build up of these positive ions in our lives.
Top Tip - have the windows and doors open to allow the negative energy to go out. This will give you a blank canvas to reset your environment for positivity, balance and harmony.
Safety First - 1) use a suitable container for saging such as metal, glass, ceramic, abalone shells 2) Don’t create a flame, its the light smoke you want.
Are you ready for spring? I know I am. Its a great time to clear, cleanse, declutter and recharge your personal energy and also the energy within your physical environment. Let the flow of positive energy bring in new opportunities and uplevel your own wellbeing.
Less is more, declutter and make space for the new.
To clear the energetic and physical pathways within your life and home, one of the first steps is to get rid of anything that no longer serves a purpose in your life or makes you feel good. You may need to be bold and brave to do this with some items but over attachment to ‘things’ is a mindset which you can change. Wherever possible, do offer any items to local charities who welcome most donations. This cleansing process sets an energetic intention that you are making space for positivity and an abundance of prosperity to come into all areas of your life.
It’s then time to open the windows and doors of our homes and let in fresh new energy. Also brighten your home with fresh flowers that uplift the energetic vibration. Top Feng Shui benefits of having fresh Flowers in your home are
1. uplifts mood
2. boosts positive chi flow
3. promotes relaxation
4. Improves home decor
5. aids creativity
Always discard flowers once they no longer look vibrant.
Own less, organise more and use often
This a recent project undertaken to transform a room using Feng Shui principles. The aim was to brighten up the room and improve the flow of chi, ultimately improving the look and feel. Here are some top tips used to create this zen bedroom:
1) Limiting EMFs to prevent a build up of stale negative energy.
2) Having the bed accessible from both sides gives balance.
3) Placing the bed in command position where the door can be seen provides a sense of security but note it should not directly face the door.
4) Since the bed is positioned under a window, it is important to have a strong and solid headboard.
5) Use of neutral colours to promote a harmonious sleep.
6) Artwork is positive and uplifting keeping photos of people to a minimum
7) lighting used gives a variety of options for a a soft and warm atmosphere.
8) Zero clutter under the bed and in drawers
9) Limiting mirrors in the bedroom to avoid negative reflections and too much stimulation.
Share your thoughts on this transformation.