Being grounded is to feel connected to the here and now. You feel strong, centred and in control. When you are not grounded you may feel light headed, emotional and almost out of your own body. You can also absorb other peoples negativity or emotions and be easily impacted by the environment around you. The root chakra is connected to feeling grounded as it is the closest chakra to physical earth. When unbalanced, it means we may feel threatened by others, in survival mode, fearful, anxious, anger and not in control. There are many techniques that can help you get grounded.
2) Visualise all negativity flowing away and behind you.
3) Begin to see an energetic connection from the bottom of your feet down to the earth’s core and really feel this connection between the base chakra at the base of your spine connecting to the earth.
4) Continue to breath deeply.
5) To close, once again place yourself in protective white light and open your eyes whenever you feel ready.
Citrine crystals look great for styling the home and have amazing healing properties that can boost self confidence and attract abundance. Here is a 5 minute energiser meditation that is super easy and effective.
1) Hold a citrine crystal in your hand
2) Close your eyes and begin to breath deeply
3) Set an intention for your crystal based on what you would like it to help you with
4) Continue to breathe and meditate focusing on the intention and FEELING as if it has already happened. Continue for as long as you feel needed. Feel the positive energy.
5) You may also like to place your crystal on the solar plexus and visualise a cleansed, balanced chakra.
6) To close, breathe in deeply, bringing in the positive energy down to your root chakra, feel the positivity being locked in at a physical level.
7) Give thanks and when you are ready, open your eyes.
Let me know your experience of this.