This a recent project undertaken to transform a room using Feng Shui principles. The aim was to brighten up the room and improve the flow of chi, ultimately improving the look and feel. Here are some top tips used to create this zen bedroom:
1) Limiting EMFs to prevent a build up of stale negative energy.
2) Having the bed accessible from both sides gives balance.
3) Placing the bed in command position where the door can be seen provides a sense of security but note it should not directly face the door.
4) Since the bed is positioned under a window, it is important to have a strong and solid headboard.
5) Use of neutral colours to promote a harmonious sleep.
6) Artwork is positive and uplifting keeping photos of people to a minimum
7) lighting used gives a variety of options for a a soft and warm atmosphere.
8) Zero clutter under the bed and in drawers
9) Limiting mirrors in the bedroom to avoid negative reflections and too much stimulation.
Share your thoughts on this transformation.